Friday, September 12, 2014

Western Kentucky Wedding | Staci + Ryan

It's been a long time since I've blogged a wedding, but I promised Staci that I would share a few of my favorites! They were married last Sunday and I am so glad she called us out of retirement to photograph their wedding! It was gorgeous and perfect in every possible way!




This one of Jerry Ray seeing his daughter in her dress for the first time really choked me up.




The girls got ready in the basement of the church, and Jerry Ray drove Staci over to the open-air tabernacle in an old truck.

















I loved that Staci rode to the ceremony in the truck with her dad, and left the ceremony in the truck with her husband.













































Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Blackburn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment